Monday, July 28, 2008

F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G TIRED.


K, the biggest accomplishment for me today was the 2.4 km run!

It wasn't a breeze okay, at around station 5 there was something like a BRAINFREEZE for awhile, and from station 10 onwards my feet and whole body felt as if it was on FIRE. No kidding, not just HOT, it was on fire, fireeeee.


So I got the 6 th position (obviously without all the guys -__-), forgot to take timing for myself though, so lame. It'll be out soon anyway so nevermind.

THANKYOU ANNIA FOR LENDING ME YOUR WATCH, REALLY REALLY! ^_^


If anybody here's thinking "what the hell, you said you can't run this year and see, it turned out like that?!" I REALLY thought I couldn't run so I don't say these stuff on purpose okay ]:


----------------------------------------------------------------

Annia, Siyun, Minle and I cabbed to East Coast Park, reached at around 3:15.

Waited for a reallllyyy long time before the others arrived. Meanwhile, Annia, sy and I bought ourselves isotonic drinks and visited the toilet. The guys' run ended in no time, so it was our turn right after my many tries in adjusting the tightness of the shoelaces and the few big gulps of water. I don't care if the water will go sloshing around in my stomach, I'd die otherwise.

Come to think of it, I MUST HAVE LOOKED SO UNGLAM TOWARDS THE FINISHING LINE OMG. So many people were watching k, and thanks to those who cheered me on, gave me extraaa power to sprint towards the end :D



Jesslin you're okay already righttt, don't eat before you run the next time! :D



We took a picture after the run to put as our next wallpaper :D
RED FACES HAHAHA. UNGLAM SEH, but I like it anyway ^_^


Annia, Siyun, Jesslin, Kaiying, Ashley, Xinhui and I got our dinner from subway. THE USUAL. I LOVE FOOD FROM SUBWAY I LOVE FOOD FROM SUBWAY. but freaking hell I left my oatmeal raisin cookie on the table there ): NOOOOO!!!

After that, we walked a lonngg way to parkway to take bus 31, where I met Riane and Cindy. Reached pasirris 20 minutes late for tuition, ain't that bad eh?


----------------------------------------------------------------


MR POH SAYS I HAVE TO FINISH MY LINEAR LAW WORKSHEET BY TOMORROW OR I'LL GET A GREEN FORM D:

there's still

1) zuo wen
2) zuo ye
3) Tingxie
4) Amaths

ALL BY TOMORROW. (Y)




No sleep for me tonighttttttttttt. I'M ALREADY FREAKING TIRED AHHH. HELPPPPP.


HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY CAROL CHENG HOI YEE :D

No comments: